Monday, March 2, 2009

Nate's deep moment of the day.

Blog: (v) to expel or emote oneself through the use of an inanimate object in the hopes that someone will care.


This past summer, I attended the Mormon Pioneer Trek. Possibly one of the greatest experiences of my life. While there, a young couple (each with a masters in Awesome!) emphasized the need for a journal or some other form of record. Thus I blog.

I've never really had anything to blog about...either that, or I didn't trust people with my feelings and thoughts enough to share them. But, now I realize...who cares? You don't have to seclude yourself from everyone. Some won't listen, most won't care. But the few who do are important, and deserve the opportunity to offer you their assistance and input.

Nate's deep moment of the day. Oooh, good title. We shall use it...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! nate's back!

Candice said...

I think that's the most emotion I've ever heard from you. And I know I always lay all my problems on you. So I just want you to know that I'm here for you too. I may not give the best advice, and you're probably a much better person than me, but I care about you a lot. I think you know that.

Ang and Jerry Oler said...

Nathan Larry Oler...you are so silly, but I love you still :)
Mumsy...x